Would you like to work in an international, fast paced and highly service minded environment?
Movenet offers a full range of professional services for individuals and families relocating to a new home and settling in a new country. We coordinate and deliver a wide range of work-related relocation services globally, such as Destination Services, Immigration Services, Intercultural Communication, Move Management and Consultancy Services.
Since our foundation in Sweden 1999, we have assisted thousands of individuals, couples and families all over the world. We are independent and growing around the world with offices in China, USA and Singapore serving our global clients.
As a Move Counselor with Movenet you will work together with the Client Services team to deliver exceptional relocation management services to our clients relocating employees worldwide. The Move Counselor is the main point of contact for Movenet’s clients relocating employees.
Roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate relocation services to individuals and families relocating under Movenet’s current client base
- Facilitate Destination Services globally both directly and through our partner network
- Oversee Household Goods shipments
- Ensure timely billing of services
- Work with the Client Service team on any challenges, issues or escalations
- Identify any opportunities to improve the business relationships
- Have a customer service focus
- Utilize technology to ensure data accuracy
- Encourage transferees to use our Movenet platform as a valuable resource information and for updating and confirming service needs, interests and requirements together with necessary documents.
- Providing clear and timely updates and service reports to the responsible client owner depending on type of agreement.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Other duties as reasonably assigned.
- Fluent English proficiency
- 2-3 years customer service experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
As a Movenet employee, you will charter new territory and go through personal growth. You will be encouraged and challenged to deliver great customer value. As a member of our diverse team, you will work with some of the industry’s most experienced consultants. You will play an incremental part in our continuous growth and constant strive for excellence.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your CV, personal letter and best time to reach you.
Excellence through Knowledge – Responsiveness – Pro-activity – Dedication